Wednesday, January 14, 2009

emotion,journey and decision

Today i feel like the most boring day in my life...don't know why,,,too emotional maybe...although I'm always an emotional guy...hahahah...I'm obsessed about everything...so many thing inside my head..i do think of people too much...think about my job,think about the people that I really love , my life....i just started my life...and yet still a long journey to go...

I already made a decision..i hope this is a good decision...its not just about my future...its about my new life....maybe i need to admit that I'm running away.....The fact is i'm just need a time(justifying myself).. I know time can heals everything....i will never give up on my life...insya-Allah...i need to be strong....

.......

hahhahah...i just talk cock...dont care...this blog purpose to express my feeling and improving my english...i got many good friend who always listen to me,,,but then i know they sick and bored already with my stories...is not because they dont love me but the thing is me....is not the issues of can or not..but the really issues is want or not..the fact is i dont WANT.btw...if YOU read this...i just want u to know that i really love u....all the time from the start untill now...it neverending.....

2 comments:

suezen said...

hurm..so emotional....haihhhh

kimimycat said...

hey joe! i didn't get a chance to see u before u leave.anyway, wishing u all the best bro!Am glad that u've made the choice..that path that u chose, wat ever it is, u must have faith in it.Break ur leg! :D